If you’re looking for somewhere to relax and unwind away from the hustle and bustle of city life, to celebrate a special occasion or to go hiking or pursue other sports in a beautiful natural location, Haanjamehe Farm is the place you’ve been looking for.
The buildings on the farm are arranged in a circle around its courtyard. The complex includes a large stone cellar, a traditional village swing and a number of ponds.
- There are bed spaces for up to 70 people, although larger groups can also be accommodated.
- The main building has four bedrooms, a kitchen, a sauna, a WC and a common room.
- The threshing barn is home to a cosy tavern and a party room for up to 50 people.
- There are four granaries with accommodation facilities, each of which has 2-3 bedrooms (sleeping 2-7 people).
- One granary is dedicated to facilities for the use of guests, with WCs, bathrooms and a kitchen.
- The large sauna building offers 20 bed spaces, a room with a fireplace and of course a large sauna.
- There is also a party shack with room for up to 150 people.