Haanjamehe Farm is located in Võru County, in the village of Vakari between the Välla and Hääli hills, near the beautiful Lake Kavadi. The Farm is primarily designed for resting, for celebrating festive occasions and for spending free time in an interesting and sporty manner.The complex is called a farm because it consists of seven original farm buildings, which have been freshly and stylishly renovated.If you are looking for a peaceful place to rest, far from the noise of the city, want to hike or take part in sports in a beautiful environment, wish to celebrate some event, or do something similar, then Haanjamehe Farm is perfect for you.
On this website you will find photos of the Farm and its surroundings, which will give you a better idea of what we offer.
The buildings at Haanjamehe Farm include:
- The main building, which contains 4 bedrooms, a kitchen, sauna, toilet and party room.
- The two-story threshing building, where 150 people can be seated at tables and which includes a cozy and stylish tavern room.
- Four sleeping granaries, each of which contain 2–3 bedrooms (which sleep 2 to 7).
- Housekeeping granary, which contains toilets, showers and a kitchen for those sleeping in the granaries.
- There are beds for 70, and it’s possible to accommodate more people if necessary.
- The buildings are located around a farmyard and the environment is enhanced by a large stone cellar and pond.
The owner of Haanjamehe Farm is OÜ Pintmann Grupp, which also owns the Kubija Hotel that is located 10 minutes away by car.
In our price list you will find our standard prices, but naturally every client with his or her specific wishes and needs and therefore please feel free to contact us for a customized price offer.